Eupry WiFi Data Loggers for Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers
Ultra-low temperature freezers can go down to – 86⁰C (-186.5⁰F). Their function is to protect contents of high value, often for long periods of time. ULT freezers are used for biological and biotech storage applications at:
- Organisations and companies
- Forensic labs for long-term evidence storage
- Blood banks
There are many good ultra-low temperature freezers on the market, but we have found that many of our customers struggle with finding a proper way of monitoring temperatures in them.
Do Ultra-Low Temperature Freezers Need Wireless Temperature Dataloggers?
Ultra-low temperature laboratory freezers come with high efficiency insulation plus cabinet and door-mounted gaskets. However, errors can occur in which case an alarm system should provide an immediate alert. With Eupry’s WiFi data loggers it is possible to add live monitoring and alarming via email and SMS.
Eupry’s WiFi Datalogger can be attached to a special probe that is installed via the service port or just over the rubber gasket in the door. The silicone cable is made specifically for ultra-low temperature freezers and is designed not to wear or tear the rubber gasket.
When our data loggers alert you to changes, you are able to adjust the temperature in the ULT-freezer in time. Eupry is a preferred solution to log and track temperatures in ultra-low temperature freezers in the medical, healthcare and laboratory industries because we do not only provide hardware in top-grade quality, we provide wireless temperature data loggers that automatically let you know in real time when critical temperature changes occur.
What additional functions do Eupry’s WiFi Temperature Dataloggers have?
Below we have listed a number of qualities of our solution. The list, however, is far from exhaustive and you are therefore welcome to contact us for more information or you can read more here: https://www.eupry.com/products/
Track and Record Historic Measurements
- The Eupry app lets you track historical measurements. It is a sophisticated and user-friendly program that you can download for free here.
- The data can be accessed as raw data but is also compiled into graphs that visually chart historic fluctuations for quick and seamless reviews. These reports can be printed and exported in PDFs for management and compliance reporting needs.
- The data is sent to you in a highly secure and encrypted format and is safely stored within the Eupry system for up to 5 years.
- The online system can be accessed by multiple users and has permission setting capabilities to let various levels of staff view the exact information that they require.
- Eupry’s wireless temperature dataloggers constantly monitor temperatures even if your WiFi is not working.
Two-Year Battery Life
- The Eupry team has developed a unique, long-lasting device that runs for two years on normal AA batteries and lets you know when batteries are running low via text or email.
- With Eupry you don’t have to remember when to change the batteries, the system does it for you.
Never worry about temperature monitoring again
See what it’s like to have all aspects of temperature monitoring done for you.
Why Should I Choose Datalogging with Monitoring Over the Built-in Logging System in Ultra-Low Freezers?
Many ultra-low temperature freezers come with a built-in logging system that can be exported via a USB-stick. However, there are several limitations when using such a system.
- We often experience that our customers have several different brands of ultra-low temperature freezers where many different formats are used when the documentation is exported manually by a USB-stick. When working with many different systems, it is often difficult to get good procedures in place.
- It is manual work that employees can easily forget in a busy day. This poses a large risk since the contents of the ultra-low temperature freezers are often the most valuable.
- One major difference between datalogging with USB dataloggers and using monitoring systems such as Eupry’s WiFi dataloggers, is that it’s not possible to receive alarms with traditional USB dataloggers.
- Many ultra-low temperature freezers do not perform evenly over time. Temperatures can often fluctuate significantly for a small amount of time and then turn back to the status quo before the temperature change is even noticed. This leaves you with hindsight knowledge, but it does not enable you to make changes in time to protect the content of your ULT freezer. It is therefore always a good idea to monitor ultra-low temperature freezers in real time.